1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect two basic types of information about you:
(a) Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our platform, respond to a survey or quiz, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletters, sign-up for our classes, and in connection with other activities, content, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for personal identification information which may include but not be limited to the following: name, age, email address, mailing address, phone number etc.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to submit personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain benefits offered by the Site.
(b) Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they access the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, IP address, the type of computer/device and technical information about Users such as the operating system and other similar information.
2. USAGE OF INFORMATION
We use your information for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders/services you opt for on our website or through our website]), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations including but not limited to the below mentioned purposes.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorized access, use and disclosure, however, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be completely free from third party interception or are incorruptible from viruses. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you send from your computer/device to us over the internet will be protected by any form of encryption (encoding software). In light of this, We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or privacy of Your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit Your personal information to us at your own risk.
We shall not be held responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by You as a result of Your decision to transmit information to us by such means.
4. USAGE OF COOKIES
5. SHARING INFORMATION
We provide your information to third parties only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you. We may release or disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights, property or safety.
6. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, the performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business). However, we don’t hold any guarantee with respect to the duration of usage of your information held by third parties and we shall not be held liable for the usage of your information by such third-party sites in any manner.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
● You can ask us what information we hold about you. We won’t charge you a fee for this unless you ask for excessive information. If you make repeat requests or we don’t believe you have a proper reason for asking us, we might refuse your request.
● If you think that we have incorrect or incomplete information about you, you can request that we correct or update it. If we think the information is actually correct, we will tell you why. While we are assessing whether or not the information is incorrect or incomplete we will restrict the information. If we have provided incorrect or incomplete information about you to someone else, we will request that they also update your information following your request.
● You may request us to delete your information (i) if we no longer need your information for the purpose that we collected it,(ii) if we asked you for consent to use your information, but you want to withdraw that consent, (iii) if you object to our use of your personal information and there is no legitimate business interest for us to keep using it, (iv) where we’re using your information against the law, (v) where there is a legal obligation that means your information has to be erased. We aren’t always obliged to delete your information when you request it, but if we don’t think we need to delete your information we will tell you the reason for it. If we are obliged to delete your information and we have provided that information to someone else, we will, where possible, ask them to delete the information.
● You have the right to object to us processing your information where we are processing your personal data for reasons of our legitimate interests and that processing is now causing you harm or you believe it is unlawful. However, If we can demonstrate that our lawful reasons override your objection or that we need to keep your information for legal claims, we are allowed to continue to process your personal information.
● If we have asked you for your consent to process particular items of your personal information, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time. If you wish to do so you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Third Party sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from website lists and newsletters, you may do so by emailing us by clicking the unsubscribe option in the email. For further queries you can also write to us at email@example.com
10. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to us at your own risk.
12. TRANSFER OF ASSETS
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed.
13. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
(a) fulfill a request from any government/statutory authority;
(b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process;
(c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Site, or other users; or
(d) in an emergency to protect the security and safety of our Users or the general public.
14. USER RIGHTS
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION
Where you wish to purchase products or services from us, we require your information in order to enter into a contract with you. We may also require your information pursuant to a statutory obligation (in order to be able to send you an invoice for products and services you wish to avail from us, for example).
If you do not provide your information, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you or to provide you with those products or services.
16. YOUR CONSENT